Application Closing Date: 9th December 2016
We're looking to recruit a Commercial Hearing Aid Audiologist in Gravesend and Chatham full time to work under the Boots Hearingcare brand.
As a Healthcare Professional this role is a combination of being responsible for the management of your own clinics, offering Hearingcare solutions to customers who don’t hear normally, ensuring the chosen solution is led by customer choice providing good value, professional advice and aftercare. To be an Ambassador of Boots Hearingcare, encouraging customers to choose us first, stay with us and motivate others to consult with us on their Hearingcare needs. Secondly, support the professional and commercial knowledge & training requirements of in store colleagues, the one healthcare model and support office on Hearingcare and associated products so that we can fulfil our ambition to be experts in Hearingcare.
Skills, Qualifications & experience required:
· Candidates must be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Candidates must have a passion for audiology and a desire to keep their knowledge up to date and be seen as an expert in hearingcare
· Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer care
· As well as operating as part of a team, candidates must be able to work on their own initiative using their professional skills to manage their own centres
· Candidates must be commercially focused and ideally have a proven sales track record
· Confident and articulate, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively – internally and externally at all levels
· IT literate, whilst specific training will be provided, the Candidate must be able to handle the demands of working with the latest technology including fully integrated fitting systems, IT based patient management systems, Company email and intranet
· Able to demonstrate good administrative skills and be organised in all financial transactions
· Be flexible and show a willingness to run clinics during the evening and weekends. Good time keeping and attendance is essential to keep clinic disruption to a minimum.
Salary & Benefits:
In return for your skills and commitment you’ll be rewarded with an OTE of £35k per annum, along with an excellent benefits package and industry leading training programme.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or would like additional information, such as a full job description then please contact Matt Robins, via telephone on 07920750330 or email at
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 9th December 2016
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Boarders Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.