Greater London, South East,
Application Closing Date: 30th May 2018
We have a great opportunity for a Hearing Aid Audiologist in Kent to work for Boots Hearingcare.
Qualified and registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC), the ideal candidate should have a strong customer focus and offer an excellent level of personalised, professional care.
This is a unique opportunity to go into a very successful hearing care store within the Boots retail brand. To be successful this role requires a high level of commercial acumen and a proven track record of maximising opportunity through exceptional customer service and care. You will have experience working in very busy stores and handling the demands of a full diary. You will have the skills necessary to provide excellent professional care, while assessing individual customer needs in order to offer the most suitable hearing solutions at all times. Proven experience in a similar role is necessary.
- Candidates must be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Candidates must have a passion for audiology and a desire to keep their knowledge up to date and be seen as an expert in Hearingcare
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer care
- As well as operating as part of a team, candidates must be able to work on their own initiative using their professional skills to manage their own centres
- Candidates must be commercially focused and have a proven track record
- Confident and articulate, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively – internally and externally at all levels
- IT literate, whilst specific training will be provided, the Candidate must be able to handle the demands of working with the latest technology including fully integrated fitting systems, IT based patient management systems, Company email and intranet
- Able to demonstrate good administrative skills and be organised in all financial transactions
- Be flexible and show a willingness to run clinics during the evening and weekends. Good time keeping and attendance is essential to keep clinic disruption to a minimum.
In return for your skills and commitment you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary commensurate with a healthcare professional and you will also be able to share in the success of the store through our bonus scheme. We also have an excellent benefits package including a Boots colleague discount card and industry leading training and development programmes.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or would like additional information please contact Isabelle Rodriguez, Talent Manager on 07785476433 or by email: Isabelle.email@example.com.