Are you ready to start your audiology career?
At Boots Hearingcare, we believe our people are our best assets, so we take the time and effort to challenge, nurture and develop them. To find out more about what our graduate programme offers, just click here.
We’re holding graduate assessment days throughout February for those graduating with a BSc in Audiology in 2018. The assessment days will give you the chance to find out more about a career at Boots Hearingcare and for us to find out a little more about you.
You’ll get to hear from our recent graduates about what it's like working for us, and our Retail Leadership Team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have too!
The sessions will start with us sharing a short presentation about us, you’ll then take part in a group exercise and finish with a short interview. We’d love to see you there!
Our graduate assessment days will take place at the following locations:
– College Court Conference Centre, Leicester, LE2 3UF
– Mercure Manchester Piccadily Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PH
– Birmingham Airport Novotel, Ambassador Road, Birmingham, B26 3QL
– Regents Park Holiday Inn, London, W1W 5EE
To book your place:
- Email email@example.com
- or call our HR Business Partner, Dan Holden, on 07920 750330