Application Closing Date: 19th July 2019
BTL Assistant Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing and driven by customer feedback? If so, then you’ll fit perfectly in to the growing and fast paced marketing team where you’ll get hands on, supporting the Head of Marketing to deliver existing customer volume targets via below the line activity including email, direct mail and Boots Loyalty. This is a key role within our marketing team, based at our head office in Nottingham.
Who will I be working with?
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading Hearingcare providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 500 locations across the UK, the team of over 600 Colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions for thousands of customers every day. The company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment and a great benefits package.
What will the role of BTL Assistant Marketing Manager involve?
Working as part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for Planning and executing a new customer contact strategy across DM and email to ensure retention and demand targets are met.
You will use insights to actively seek out customer segments for ad hoc and NPD campaigns, along with creating, analysing and managing reporting of marketing activity, to assist with the more effective planning and forecasting and delivery of future campaign.
You will assist the Marketing department in planning and delivery of activity across all elements of the marketing mix and support with the delivery of the loyalty Marketing activity plan.
you will also be responsible for day-to-day channel spends management ensuring actual costs are in line with budgets and will actively seek saving opportunities across all marketing channels e.g. new postal suppliers, new ways of processing DM.
What will I need to be considered for the role of Digital Optimisation Manager?
- Knowledge of Microsoft to an expert level, be able to analyse large quantities of data and present data using excel and Powerpoint.
- Be confident is using data to help inform future strategy
- Experience of building and deploying email
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role to include BTL marketing activity and/or customer retention
- Highly analytical with an inquisitive mind.
- Be able to demonstrate that you can build relationships from external marketing designers to key stakeholders within the business.
- A keen eye for detail and tenacity for accurate results.
- Be passionate about marketing and show an interest in developing their career.
- Ability to handle diverse workloads and work under pressure is essential as that is part of our work pattern and (we think) what makes the team such a great one to work in.
- Positive, upbeat dynamic; personality and can-do attitude is as important as technical skill or experience for this role.
What will I receive in return?
You will be based within a well-established, growing business, where your efforts and performance will be noticed and rewarded.
You will recieve a competitive salary dependent upon current level of experience, plus an annual bonus scheme
Attractive benefits: Up to 18% annual bonus, Boots discount card (after successful completion of 6 months probationary period), pension scheme, life assurance cover, long service awards, and annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Contract type: Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours per week within Monday – Friday. Flexibility towards working hours is essential as this role will require some travel and occasional overnight stays.
In order to apply for the position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th July 2019 at 5pm.